Pages

8/09/2011

Errands

I don't think I've mentioned it, but I've got two weddings up in Montana next week, so I've ben trying to get my ducks in a row here in anticipation of a goodly sized road trip. Such as changing my oil (that I complained about) on Sunday. Now I'm sitting at the tire shop getting my tires checked and rotated. I think I might have a slow leak in the front driver side tire, but I know I don't want to deal with that at intestate speeds.

Anyway, Friday going north, Saturday wedding 1 at Clark Canyon Reservoir, then almost a week of goof off time, then wedding 2 in Boyd on the next Saturday, then head south, visiting my brother in WY and my friend in Golden, then West over the Divide and back home. Looking forward to a vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great trip...I'm envious!