Pages

3/11/2010

It's Coming! It's Coming!

Spring break is so close I can almost touch it!  Unfortunately, it means I am saddled down with homework in every possible form.  Two take home tests, two reading assignments, the everpresent senior design, a review assignment for The Big Test that I have to take in April, and two regular homework assignments.  And I am going to Delaware/Philadelphia/New York City for a mini family reunion/my brother is singing at Carnegie Hall (I know!) with his school's (U Dub, of the Cowboy kind) choir.  I don't know how I am going to get everything or anything done, but it's still SPRING BREAK!


By the way, anyone know of some good Revolutionary War sites around Philly/Northern Delaware/New Jersey?  We're obviously going to go to Independence Hall, but anything else? My friend the history major (who is obsessed with the Civil War) is advocating going to Gettysburg again, but I've been there before.  I want some good TJ and the Revo stuff.

No comments: