Pages

10/25/2010

Beltman Belt

I've been meaning to do this for a week now. So here it goes.

After that big Kindle Case Hoopla, I decided instead to go with something more practical for my birthday present. Hey, when your mother offers to get you something, jump on the chance, right?
s
This is my old belt--it was 1.5", but pretty thin, and not stiff at all.  It's an Amish belt, from Lancaster County, PA.  Still a great belt, just too floppy to put anything heavy on.

Also visible in the picture is the lovely brown carpet in my apartment.  Don't walk in bare feet, cause you never know what you might find!

This is the new belt, from the Beltman.

Even crappy pictures can say a thousand words.

It is still plenty comfortable, which was surprising to me. It is VERY stiff, being about twice as thick.  It is very well finished, and very beautiful in a simple way.  Since my mom offered, I also got a key holder thingamajig.  I can get that wad of keys out of my pocket.


There you have it.  My pants still say up and my belt no longer tries to twist out of place when the gun is on.  I believe that was the point to the whole exercise.

And to the FCC, FTC, FAC, ETC;  yadda yadda yadda I didn't get any compensation from the Beltman yadda yadda yadda I am reviewing this because it is a quality product given to me by my mother who purchased it with her own hard earned cash as a gift to her wonderful son, not that you would know anything about "hard earned" yadda yadda yadda go blow smoke out your ears yadda yadda yadda also what did you expect me do write about on my blog yadda yadda yadda...

No comments: