Pages

1/15/2010

Books of 2010: "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"

About a year ago I finally realized that some things you need to think about and/or have an opinion on.  Whilst in this phase, I came across a list of "Required Reading."  Some of the books I had read, others I had never heard of.  So I have started trying to read my way into the list.  Which brings me to the next Book of 2010:

"The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" by Robert Heinlein

A very interesting sci-fi story.  I thought it was a good read, and had some political stuff in it that I hadn't heard or thought of before.  It was strangely applicable for this day and age (the book was written in 1966).  If our politicians keep throwing out our liberties, it may come to throwing out our politicians...

And I'd really appreciate not being labeled as a wacko libertarian.  I may be one (maybe without the wacko part) but--just don't label me...

No comments: