Pages

8/03/2010

Going to Denver

My mom's roommate from college, who married a Japanese man and now lives in Japan, is visiting the States.  She's in Loveland for the week, so we are going to drive over there and say hello--and maybe catch a Rockies game.  Hopefully it will be another one like this one was and not like the 8-game slide they just went through. In any case, I probably won't be here too much for the next couple days, but we'll just have to see what happens.

And here's a random picture to make you happy:


Keep it classy.

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

I need one of those on my dashboard.

bluesun said...

I made it out of sticky-tack. I bet if you got some of that clay that hardens in the oven you could knock one out in whatever size and color you wanted.

Or maybe I just discovered the multi-million dollar geegaw that will let me retire from my life of crime...