Pages

9/17/2010

More School Administration Shenanigans

I hope I don't have to keep doing this, but here's another little annoying thing that the school administration just started doing. Starting this semester, all incoming freshmen, local or not, have to live on campus. There is record enrollment this year. They already had crowded dorms before this policy--are not enough rooms in the dorms for even more students. This means that many students who were planning on living on campus were forced out, and any local students who were counting on living at home to save money can't. A guy I know who is homeschooled and has been taking classes during "high school," is seriously thinking of going elsewhere--if you are going to be paying for room and board anyway, why bother staying local?

It is yet another little, stupid, policy that makes me wonder what the school administrators are smoking.

2 comments:

doubletrouble said...

Howdy lad-

Been seein' you commenting in the same places I frequent, so I thought I'd take a look.
Nice place you got here, very entertaining.

And I likes me my entertaining, says I.

The Christian/engineering thing is a bonus, IMO...

bluesun said...

Thanks man! I try...