Pages

4/12/2010

Why the Climate Change Folks Make Me Uncomfortable

A post over at Borepatch got me thinking again (dangerous, I know), and I went back to a website called Minnesotans for Global Warming.  As I was reading that blog, I found this arcticle:

A seven month old baby has miraculously survived being shot after the parents killed themselves and their two year old son, citing fears over a lack of government action on global warming.
Francisco Lotero, 56, and Miriam Coletti, 23, are said to have shot their young son in the back, killing the toddler instantly.
Neighbours called the police, after complaining of a stench coming from the house.
Here is a big reason why I don't fall for the Climate Change Hysteria.   It is a religion, a religion that does not believe in the value human life.  I honestly don't know how else to say it, or even what else to say.

Update: I fixed the link; sorry 'bout that.

No comments: