Pages

7/27/2010

Apparently I'm 5% Hippie

I tied with Alan

You are 5% hippie.
 

Ok, you conservative soul. Do you even believe in global warming? Loosen that necktie a little, and try some organic food. It actually does taste better. And go to a farmer's market--they're fun.

Are you a hippie?
Take More Quizzes


Probably because I'm a youngster.

But I will say that global warming is a hoax dreamed up by power hungry scientists and has damaged my faith in all other areas that use numbers to prove themselves, I don't wear ties, organic food has no greater nutritional value than the cheap kind, and I don't go to the farmer's market because we have a huge garden that has more in it than we can eat. Why don't you go and stuff that carbon footprint somewhere where the sun don't shine, hippie?

8 comments:

KurtP said...

I'm 28% hippie, but if you hit me -I'll hit back.

bluesun said...

I think the cutoff for a true hippie must be around 40%.

Nancy R. said...

I just found out my nephew is majoring in "Climate Change".

I weep.

bluesun said...

They take yer money and give ya a piece of paper. Good luck turning that piece of paper into a job.

Nancy R. said...

Nephew got a job offer from where he's interning even though he's got a couple of semesters of school left. AND they're going to pay for gradual, I mean GRADUATE school after that.

Did I mention it's a government job?

BTW, I am 0% hippie. *grin*

bluesun said...

Oh good. That means that I am paying his salary.

Please tell me there is at least SOME hard science in his job or education...

Nancy R. said...

A minor in GIS. Does that count? Apparently this is the magic combination this particular office was looking for.

When I took cartography in college, we did it with vellum, India ink and Leroy lettering kit thingys. Dang, I'm getting old.

bluesun said...

GIS is kinda sciency, though for the job where I was supposed to use it I never found it helpful at all. We just used regular old maps.

At the place I work for the summer, I do almost all of the math by hand, and all of the forms are so old that they were all drawn up by hand. And the stuff to make them is still there, which includes ink and those lettering kits. We have moved above vellum, however.

Oh, and what work I do on a computer is done with Windows 95 and Microsoft Office 5.5 or something.