Pages

5/13/2010

Eskorzo

Let me tell you a story.  It is a story involving a missing roommate, the magical land of penguins, and a side trip to Spain. 

Two years ago my roommate went to Antarctica for school--he is in Geophysics and they were mapping the sediments under the Ross Ice Shelf or something scientificy like that.  As part of this project, he had to go to Granada Spain for a conference.  While he was there, he picked up a couple of CD's--one of which was the album, "Paraisos Artificiales," by a Spanish Pop-Rock-Ska band called Eskorzo.  It is pretty catchy, if you don't care what the lyrics are about.  I mean, they could be singing about drowning kittens and eating raw potatoes for all I know.  Of course I had to Google it, and I found a music video on Youtube:



Pretty catchy, eh?

No comments: