Pages

5/10/2010

Sorry, but I can't help it.

Sorry I was away for the weekend. I had to get away from my apartment for a couple days before I went crazy. Over the weekend I branded cattle, made barbecue pork ribs, hiked to the top of a mountain with some friends, came back down, shot at some gophers, and ate Jambalaya.

Until I get a new computer (in a week or two), I don't know how much I will be able to do here. My vast readership will dwindle away to nothing and I'll have to start from scratch...

And to hold you over for a while, here's Star Wars in LEGOvision in 2 minutes, found from the Gormogons.



Except, if you read the books, Boba Fett escapes the Sarlacc. Just, you know, so you know.

Update: I just realized that I didn't follow rule #26 on my hike, and my face is all red. Ouch.

No comments: