Pages

5/07/2010

Zombieland Rules

I just watched Zombieland, and was quite taken with the rules.  A little bit of Google-Fu, and I found the full list:
1 Cardio

2 The Double Tap

3 Beware of Bathrooms

4 Wear Seat belts

5 No Attachments

6 The “skillet”

7 Travel Light

8 Get a Kick Ass Partner

9 With your bare hands

10 Don’t Swing Low

11 Use your foot

12 Bounty paper Towels

13 Shake it off

14 Always carry a change of underwear

15 Bowling Ball

16 Opportunity Knocks

17 Don’t be a hero (though some rules are made to be broken)

18 Limber Up

19 Break it up

20 Its a marathon, not a sprint, unless its a sprint, then sprint

21 Avoid Strip clubs

22 When in doubt Know your way out

23 Ziplock

24 use your thumbs

25 Shoot First

26 A little sun screen never hurt anybody

27 Incoming!

28 Double-Knot your shoes

29 The Buddy System

30 pack your stain stick

31 check the back seat

32 Enjoy the little things

33 Swiss army Knife
It was quite entertaining--about on the level of Shaun of the Dead, with a bit less paradoy.  I liked Tallahasee's Mare's Leg (but I'm a sucker for it after watching Firefly reruns all these years)--and why did Columbus only have a double barrel?  Anyway, if you don't mind a bit of gore, it is well worth it.

Update:  I keep running into situations where I say to myself--"Oh, rule 4."  These things are infinitely applicable.

No comments: