Pages

7/23/2011

Long Range Errand Boy

My uncle the mechanic recently bought a big table planer/joiner thing to help him on his cabinet-making enterprise he recently started. However, all of his trucks are at this time otherwise occupied, so I get to go and pick it up for him. Since I live an hour closer to the seller anyway, and I owe many large favors to my uncle for services rendered in regard to the Great Volvo Debacle of 2011, today will be a road trip day. Maybe I should take the far back roads and make a grand circle out of it--go up through Glenwood Springs and down through Paonia where the hippies live...

3 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

Woodworking is or can be a pretty sound business, and fun too!

KurtP said...

So,,,, how heavy and awkward did it turn out to be?

bluesun said...

Four people to load it and a forklift to get it off.