Pages

8/15/2010

Keep on a'rollin'

Let's see. On Friday right after work I went to "The Expendables" with some friends. I was a pretty enjoyable action movie, if you don't mind a lot of things happening that don't make sense plot-wise or are physically possible. About what you would expect for a movie written and directed by Sylvester Stallone.

Yesterday we went down to my grandma and grandpa's house to celebrate my grandpa's 85th birthday. We made homemade ice cream, which had enough butterfat to flab up an army... home made ice cream is always better.

Today I sharpened up my axe for this fine looking fellow:


He was very pretty, which made it hard, but he was turning into a bit of a jerk.  If you don't play nice around here you get put into a pot.

Work is winding down and school starts up next week.  Time to get ready for my other life...

No comments: