Pages

8/11/2010

What is this thing?


While moving stuff around in the garage this summer, we came across this doohickey. It has a bunch of small brushes on the top cylinder part, which is on a screw of some sort so it can go up and down.  The screw is attached to a base plate that looks like it can be bolted on to something else.  None of us know what it is, but for some reason my mom thinks it goes with the reloading stuff.

My dad had all sorts of stuff like this out there, the use of which has been lost to history...

Does any one have any ideas what it is?  I think for now I will call it the "Revolving-Step Salmon Cleaner MKII."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be honest, it looks like part of a desk chair. The plate would mount to the bottom of the chair and the vertical part would go into the base.

...or some weird disco-bondage device, maybe?

bluesun said...

Id does, kinda, but then I still don't get why there is the brush...