Pages

4/16/2011

The greatest test of my culinary skillz yet

Today, I am going down to my grandma and grandpa's house for the antique tractor club's plow day.  The men in this club have had anywhere up to 80 years of experience eating that classic example of American outdoor cuisine, potato salad--and I was tasked by my mother with making said dish for these men, using the excuse of "I have to go to work" or something lame like that.  So I did my best, and now there's about a gallon of the stuff ready to go.


It looks like potato salad, and I think it tastes pretty good (home-made Wickles and Tiger Sauce in the dressing as secret incredients), but up against a panel of judges as I am going to face, we'll see...

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

That looks like a winner to me! mmmm Tiger Sauce.