Pages

4/07/2011

Hey, look I have internet!

While my internet is up, I'll tell you a story about one of my distant Kansas family members--I think she's a second cousin twice removed, or something.

She was a nurse, and worked hard for many years supporting her husband, who was going to vet school.  Recently, right when he was about to graduate and start a clinic, and you know, actually start to make a living, she out of the blue divorced him and moved to Mexico to work as a horse rider in a circus there. 

I am not making that up.

As far as I know she is still there.

The moral of the story is: people are weird, crazy, and sometimes slightly stupid.

4 comments:

Tango Juliet said...

Bet she mistook Hope and Change for leadership too!

Anonymous said...

Just the opposite of a couple close friends of mine. She supported him all through vet school, the got out worked a while and he left her for another woman! You are right, people are weird, crazy, stupid and really mess up their lives sometimes.

Nancy R. said...

I'm convinced I'm going to be *that* relative that everyone else tells the stories about.

bluesun said...

Just don't be the one that abandons your family right when the home situation is stabilizing...