Pages

7/29/2011

Sums up my feelings on the matter

I haven't really said anything on the whole Debt "Crises" thing.  Mainly because I don't think anything the yahoos in DC do will be anything but helpful, and is, in fact, simply political grandstanding.  PawPaw has a nice little saying that sums it up nicely:


"A failure to plan on your part does not make this an emergency on my part."

I don't know, maybe I should be more worried about it. But since all the numbers are coming out of the Bald and Bearded Bernanke's office, and all the press releases are coming out of the capitol building...

1 comment:

kx59 said...

I'm of similar mind. They have to justify their paychecks, and our "need" for them somehow.
This is classic political Kabuki Theater. Which party will be the hero of the day? Which Party will be the villain. Oh, the suspense, I can't stand it!