Pages

1/21/2011

Heading south (again)

Pray that the truck stays upright in a way that the jeep never could.

Everything that I care about has been crammed in the truck and covered with a tarp. It's amazing how a person can condense their life down-- I mean, I basically packed it all yesterday, with a few phone calls to friends to get rid of some of the bigger things. I tried--and succeeded, mind you--to avoid a UHAUL trailer.

I'd post a picture of my amazing packing job, but I'm posting this from my phone, as my computer has already ben packed...

Anyway, let's see what happens next, huh?

1 comment:

Butch Cassidy said...

One more time:

May your wheels never part with the road, and your journey be unremarkable.

Note:

Unremarkable means that nothing worth mentioning happens. It does not mean that a building is explosively leveled or full-size vehicle made into a compact.