Pages

11/22/2010

KA-BAR Update

Over the weekend I was contacted by KA-BAR after emailing them and sending them this picture, and was pleasantly informed that they would replace it at no cost to me.  Customer service!  I am still thinking about alternative clips that might be used, or possibly just getting a whole nother sheath, but it sure is nice to know that I will have something for it, at least.  Currently the knife is hanging on some p-cord around my neck under my shirt, which is inconvenient if I want to get at it. 

Anyway, I thought I would let you all know how it goes...

2 comments:

Butch Cassidy said...

This looks interesting: http://www.findesigns.net/sheath.html

Glad to hear about the customer service, I may have to mail them about the sheath to my Lil Finn.

bluesun said...

I also saw this one. Unfourtunately the one I like best is no longer made. Murphy.