Pages

11/23/2010

Okay, what's the deal?

The day started out at 1 degree and snowing. Then the snow stopped, the sun came up (though not out), and the temperature started dropping. Now it's down to -2 or so and looking to only go down. I was under the impression that the temperature was supposed to go up during the day?

On a slightly related note, don't you just love those guys with the snowblower who are so happy to have a piece of powered equipment that they go out and do the whole block, even though there is only an inch of snow?

5 comments:

KurtP said...

That snowblower thing will stop when the 'new' wears off/

I drove down and back to Kingsville NAS today. I had the A/C on all the way.

KurtP said...

ummm.....

off.






WV= nogra?

Oh, nogra,,,plezzz

bluesun said...

The A/C was off, but was the heater on?

I just had the pleasure of trying to jumpstart a car in -6 and snowing-type weather.

KurtP said...

No, the A/C was on, it was almost 85 down here.

A new battery at Wallyworld is about $65. Put a glob of Vasaline on both terninal ends to help prevent corrosion. Of course you's have to heat the jar and pour it on to get any coverage until it can melt by it;s self this summer.

bluesun said...

Eh, it's not my car, and the owner had another. I really don't know why my roommate has two cars, but I suppose it's so one will work while the other is frozen to the ground.