Pages

11/29/2010

Not sure I should say this

I was looking for something unique for my brother for Christmas, and Breda had that link to a store on Etsy, Ties that don't suck, and then I may have done a slight brain skip, and wound up looking at Cravats, and thought my brother would like those (as he has some strange Steampunk tendencies), and then I may have wound up buying two... you know, one for him and one for me. Why? I don't know. Maybe someday I'll travel to Virginia and get in on some of that reenactment action, or maybe some Cowboy action shooting. Or maybe just so I can look stylish when the coming collapse of civilization finally happens. In any case, it will go well with my wool vest.

2 comments:

Nancy R. said...

You make it out here, we'll hook you up! I've got friends with the Royal Engineers ...

bluesun said...

Hmmm... you know, I don't have a job lined up, and will probably be taking some time off from school (assuming I go to grad school) anyway...