Pages

1/06/2011

$1 Movies: Princess of Mars

A long time ago I picked up ten movies for ten dollars.  I finally got around to watching the one called "Princess of Mars."


This, my friends, is truly a B Science Fiction Movie.  Complete with stupid dialogue ("That didn't come from your body?!?!" and "We can back you up on this 16 gigabyte flash drive."), rubber alien headwear, countless shots a lady wearing a stupid bikini/loincloth thing running toward the camera, a flying kayak, and that same boiler room that has been in pretty much every other B movie I've ever seen--probably best illustrated by the famous "Space Mutiny":



("I am on the EDGE of my SEAT!" "You should probably scoot back, then.")

Anyway, back to the Princess of Mars. It is completely ridiculous, pretty darn bad, and MST3K-worthy. It was well worth the dollar I paid for it, but probably not the hour and a half of my life I spent watching it.

No comments: