Pages

1/16/2011

Oh no, it's true...

I put on some clothes and went into the living room, at which point I actually thought about what I was wearing--hiking shoes, corduroy pants, and a Hawaiian shirt.  I asked "Do I look like an engineer?"  My friend replied "You... look like you should be interviewed on NOVA."

"Crap," said I, and went to find some other clothes. 

What's the deal?  Is there some sort of subliminal messaging engineering school does to steal away any fashion sense, or is it just the type of people who go into it?

2 comments:

Butch Cassidy said...

Hey now, corduroy pants kick butt.

No comment on whether of not I have every worn a Hawaiian shirt while running a tractor on a mountain, during the winter. Straw hat? Why would you ask that? Of course *cough* not. *cough*

DaddyBear said...

Harrumph, cargo pants, dress shirt, white sneakers. cough cough.

Yeah, there's a reason women like to dress us, gentlemen.