Pages

1/05/2011

Rockets Continued

Looks like the rocket people are going to be back in MT next week, and told me that they would welcome my help while they're there.  So, pending on the weather, I will probably be going up this weekend.  I needed to go up to get more of my stuff anyway, so this could work out real nicely.  Or I could crash the new truck somewhere (I'd put my money on Idaho Falls, since that seems to be where all of the accidents happen) like I did the Jeep.  I have discovered a new found hate for winter driving.

2 comments:

KurtP said...

I don't know how used to driving pick-ups in winter you are, but be sure to throw some weight over the back tires.

bluesun said...

Yeah, I just went and bought about 200 lbs of sand for the back. I hope to load it up with some more junk, too, so hopefully that will help.

I will say again that I now hate winter driving more than I ever have before.