Pages

1/03/2011

Books of 2011: Warp Speed

I found "Warp Speed." by Travis Taylor, on my Kindle the other day (I can't remember all the stuff I've put on it, give me a break!) and zipped right through it.  A good, entertaining Hard-ish Sci Fi book, in which the characters invent warp fields and the events that follow, including war with China and making a Moon base.  You can tell that it is Doc Travis' first book, as it is a little rough, but I still found it enjoyable.

I rate it at 7.5/10.  And I'm going to go read the next one!

1 comment:

Butch Cassidy said...

My schedule is so hectic that I have a backlog of books to read. I should be able to start sorting some of it out on Wedsnesday.

The Hogfather, End The Fed, All Quiet On The Western Front, Pale Horse, Les Miserables, and a handfull of Vonnegut have been purchased lately and not read...