Pages

9/13/2010

Hello!

In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to organize my blogroll/bookmarks.  Trying. 

After taking off those two defunct ones, I am adding a bunch:

The Breda Fallacy
"Blah Blah Blah" Seagull
Lookingforlissa
New Jovian Thunderbolt
View From the Porch
SayUncle
Another Gun Blog

Next is trying to figure out which one should go where...

Added: Yeah, some settling of contents may occur during shipping. I'll find something I like eventually...

Added II: Hey, if you can see though the dust, I think I found an order that I like. If you want to call it an order.

2 comments:

Mike W. said...

Thanks for the add.

That reminds me I need to add you and do some spring cleaning. I know I've got a few on my blogroll that are either gone or inactive.

bluesun said...

I got tired of sorting though all my bookmarks and decided to add 'em to my blog proper.