Pages

5/02/2011

About bloody time

The neighbors (forever more known to me as the "scary crazy neighbors," but that's a story I won't go into right now) whose house was arson'd last June (ten months ago, if you're counting) have finally gotten around to starting on a new house.  Don't ask me where they've been living in the meantime.  They've just got the frame up for a new concrete pad.


Sooo... it took about 6 months to tear down the burnt out hulk of the old house, another 4 to start working on the foundation... maybe they'll have a house by 2107.

I know that it's hard when you're a young family and your house gets burnt down, but between the "crazy scary" incident and the general sluggishness of their house building process, I'm not too impressed with them.

2 comments:

North said...

Great. That remind me that I have scary crazy neighbors, too.

Given how my local creep treats his dog, I'm always looking on the local sex crimes directory for his address.

bluesun said...

I don't think I want to know.