Pages

5/28/2011

Coming of Age

I'm so excited! I just got my first Nigerian spam email! It reads:

Dear Client of Chase Bank,

After we checking account we got order from your account to transfer money for this information..
Name : Harry Johan
Country : Nigeria
Account Number : 5887542
Amount : $262
after we review this translaction we need confirm from you to start transfer the money 2-4 days please Open Your Account to confirm the translaction

Open chase.com then open your account to see confirmation after you accept it then we will start transfer the money to HARRY JOHAN.

We know you have your choice of banks. Thank you for choosing Chase. If you have questions or comments, please contact us.

Sincerely,

JAMIE PRUDEN
(614) 248-5800
28988 Greenspot Rd
Personal Banker
Chase

Silly spammers. First off, only $262? I'm insulted! Second off, "translaction"? What, exactly, is a "translaction"? Third, and probably most damning of all, is the fact that I'm not a client of Chase Bank.  I award you an F--.  But as we always said in school, "F for effort!"

No comments: