Pages

12/04/2011

2 Years Old

What is that in blog years?

Approaching 2000 posts, around 24,000 "sitemeter" views, and around 45,000 "blogger stats" views--not sure which one of those is more accurate. Not a big blog, but enough traffic to make me feel like someone out there is listening.  And I'm still just t-h-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-s close to switching over to wordpress.

Anyway, I will again repeat the opening statement I made lo those two years ago,

BLOGS: Never before have so many said so little to so few.

I will try to continue upholding such lofty ideals and standards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wordpress comes highly recommended. And blogs are not meant for saying nothing, they are meant to make a god-frigging noise so the establishment media shakes in their boots.

Peace,

bluesun said...

I like that.

doubletrouble said...

Congrats on the anniversary, bs.
We may be reading, but listening?
If you mean your musical selections...
8^)

bluesun said...

Figuratively, or something.

kx59 said...

And no one has wished you a happy blogiversary? I equate blog years roughly equal to dog years, so that puts yours at 14 by my guess-timation.
Happy Blog Day!

bluesun said...

I was trying to ignore the lack of attention, but now you're made me feel all alone.