Pages

12/13/2011

Yep, it snowed

Complete with all the idiot drivers who either think that the small skiff of snow means that they are going to slide off the interstate if they go faster than 50 mph or think that the small skiff of snow makes it so they can finally try out their 4WD at 80 mph.

Don't worry, I made it to where I was going aok. Despite everyone else's best efforts. And despite having a few flashbacks to the jeep experience.  But I do think I'm going to go home through town.

Added: aaaaand now it's raining.  So much for our snow.

2 comments:

Butch Cassidy said...

My skis are ready to go, my snowshoes are in good shape, and my snow goggles are cleaned. If Jack Frost doesn't hurry up, I am going to lose it.

And by "lose it", I mean, "take my kayak down the river while it is still clear and freak out the tourists."

bluesun said...

That would be awesome!