Pages

12/19/2011

Broken eggs and omelets

Maybe a year or two ago if you had told me that Eric Holder might have been involved in providing Timothy McVeigh with his explosives, I would have pointed and laughed at your crazy conspiracy theories.

Now I just go "Hmmm. Yeah, I could see that."  Considering that both the justification and the method of this and Fast and Furious are pretty much identical...

Added:

ASM826's link has been Memory Hole'd.  Bells a Ringing has more.  And now that I've stewed over it some more, the more I'm convinced that, much like the TSA, I am sure there are good people working in the Department of Justice, but every second someone doesn't frog march "Mr." Holder out of his office and straight to a trial, more and more of them become accomplices.  "You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet" you say, but why did you have to take a weed whacker to the egg section in the grocery store and then hit it with a flame thrower?  I got news for you--over 200 dead Mexican citizens, and 168 dead Americans ISN'T A FUCKING OMELET.  You need to come out of your sheltered DC life and get back into the real world, where when someone even proposes an action like this you beat the little mentally-insane moron up.  Your ends are not even justifying your means!

1 comment:

jc said...

PATCON

Say it with me

PATCON

This will be the acronym of the year in 2012 when it finally breaks.

It was the justification for this abomination:

H.R. 1955: Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007