Pages

2/03/2012

Quotes of the Day: "From the Mean Streets of Indiana" Edition

Now that I think about it, it's a little creepy and stalkeriffic when that Harvard lawyer from Hyde Park claims he's concerned about me.  
--Tam

Nobody running in the Presidential primary is your friend. No friend to gunnies, no friend to the small businessperson and no friend to free individuals. They see your liberty as a threat; Mr. Schumer over in Congress speaks for all Washington when he wants you injected, inspected, detected -- not neglected! -- issued a card and sat down, probably, on the Group W bench with "all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people..." And not a one of them will even bother to ask, "'Kid, have you rehabilitated yourself?'"

I dunno about you but I still haven't.
--Roberta X

And when you put those two quotes together, all it does is make me want to go and buy more .308...

1 comment:

kx59 said...

You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant...