Pages

10/28/2010

False Hope

Thanks to Breda and this post, I have found what I believe to be the most horrifying website on the internet, where false hopes and fake brain cells go to die, where people who believe in lies go to talk themselves happy.  It is a place of horrid horribleness, of sad patheticness, and of tales such as this:
"I was so excited I choked on a pretzel. True story."
Paul L., Boston, MA
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

Remember Hope

Go and leave your own tales of woe, won't you? I left the following, though I have no hope (heh) of it ever seeing the light of day on that particular website:
I was so disappointed that I went and bought a 20-round magazine for my semi-automatic rifle because I thought it would be illegal in a few months.
--Blue S, MT
Do you have a tale of false hope, real or remembered?

No comments: