Pages

10/06/2010

Magic Cables will Cure Cancer

This is awesome. Seriously awesome. First, look at the price. About $2500. Then, look at the reviews. They are all about like this:

For years, I have been wondering why my RCA home theater system sounded so terrible. People told me to upgrade the speakers, but I didn't believe them. Then I learned about the Denon cable. It was the answer I was looking for. The US Postal Service car pulled up, and put a nondescript brown box in my mailbox. I had opted for Free Super Saver Shipping - just in case, I added paper clips to my order to make sure I spent at least $25 to qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping. When I opened up the package, I found the beautiful cable inside. I knew I had made the right choice. The cable was blue - deeper than the ocean blue, bluer than a smurf and bluer than my Mondays. I saw the beautiful cable inside. I knew I had made the right choice. The cable was blue - deeper than the ocean blue, bluer than a smurf and bluer than my Mondays. I couldn't wait to hook up the cable. I hooked it up to my 10 year old RCA speakers. Just to be prepared. I made myself a cocktail, took and shower and unhooked my phone (I did not want any distractions). I put in an 8-track of Beethoven's 5th Symphony. I turned on the system. I was blown away. I literally could see the musicians playing the music. It was unreal... but then something happened. I saw space/time warp in front of me, and before I knew it, I was in 18th century Germany. I was at the birthplace of Beethoven. I saw Beethoven be born. In fact, it was serendipity of being in the right place at the right time, but I got to play the role of midwife! Unfortunately, I had no way of coming back to our current time - or I didn't know how. I had to live in 18th century Germany until Beethoven, whom I had befriended, grew up. Wow, could he drink! What a few drunken nights we had! I took apprenticeship at a Bierhaus and even participated in the French revolution. Anyway, he wrote a symphony for me that was so incredible, that he sent me back to the future. Just in time to write this review.

Thanks, Borepatch! You made my boring regular Wednesday into an fabulous amazing Wednesday.


Here's another one:
...ǝɯıʇ ....ıʇ 11ıʇs s ǝɹǝɥʇ ....ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ...11ɐ ...pǝsdɐ11oɔ sǝıʇıɹɐ1nbuıs ǝɥʇ

sǝ1qɐɔ ǝɥʇ ʎɹoʇsǝp ...sǝp

2 comments:

Nancy R. said...

Are you mocking my blue shifts resulting from an anonymous online review??? *grin*

bluesun said...

You said "blue shifts" and I thought about moving stars. I had to stop and think for a second to figure out what you meant.

Well, at least these ones are so over the top there is little doubt as to the legitimacy of the claims...