Pages

10/13/2010

What the Flip, Batman?

According to my Blogger Statistics page, the top referring site to me right now is a German internet game site's forum..  "www.backgammon-live.com/community/forum/topic-654367.html".  Unfortunately you have to register to view the forum, not to mention my conversational German is a bit rusty since I got out of High School.

Some Questions:

1) Who?
2)What?
3)When?
4)Where?
5)Why?
6)How?

I really, really, don't understand.

A Google search for "backgammon-live" reveals that apparently there are some very ravenous internet backgammon people out there.  Oh the things you can do on the internets!

4 comments:

Lo0m said...

same problem here.. same forum number.. links to www6.king.com.. even only www.backgammon***.com links there... new kind of spam it seems :)-

bluesun said...

And now I am getting hits from people in the Czech Republic and France who are searching for the URL...

I really want to know what's going on here.

ryte2byte said...

Found you via Google search on the same URL. Same thing showed on my site stats. They just spammed all of Blogger. No biggie.

bluesun said...

I've suddenly started wanting to learn how to play backgammon...