Pages

10/02/2010

Shower Gremlin: Second Most Annoying Thing in the World

I swear there's a gremlin that lives in the wall in our bathroom. You start out with fantastic hot water pressure, but as time goes by it just gets lower... and lower... and lower...

Then, when it gets to a certain lowness, the shower head starts squealing, which is about the most annoying sound in the world. Oh wait, no, this is the most annoying sound in the world:


WHY   SO   SEWIOUS?


But the squealing gremlin in my shower who keeps turning down my hot water pressure is probably second.

In other news, apparently we as a country want to get involved in another land war in Asia, thus proving that no one in our government or military has ever watched Princess Bride. I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

KurtP said...

You're an engineer, you have an idea about why that happens- right?
My showers' been doing that since I changed the washer on the HOT side, but we have a pulse head shower so I just twist it to get rid of the squeel.

I'm not sure if it's then new washer, the mixing chamber or the hard water we have here, but it's something to live with.

bluesun said...

Yeah, I know the real reason. But that don't change the annoyance level.