Pages

10/01/2010

Uh... wow?

I just noticed that I put up 90 posts last month--beating the old record of 72 from June. That's 3 a day. Three posts a day of what I can mostly describe as mindless, inane chatter. And weird music videos.

But you know what, I seem to enjoy doing it, so... whatever! I just hope I haven't set myself up for unrealistic expectations.

But now I think that I should make another label that is more than the "wasting time" one that I have already. Because this is truly wasting time on an epic scale.

2 comments:

KurtP said...

It's free Ice cream.

And if you're interested in where that term came from, you'll be wasting a lot of time reading Robs blog. He wasn't PC and he wasn't polite, but he was a good writer.

I just lost 45 minutes rereading some of his posts.

bluesun said...

I like wasting my time like this, and if others want to come along, that's AOK!