Pages

10/05/2010

Just had an conversation with the police...

Apparently the neighborhoods starting at my street and going south have been experiencing a rash of burglaries.  The police are just hitting the streets to see if anyone has seen any suspicious activities.  Since my apartment is a cave, I hardly ever see anything out of the one window, so I wasn't very helpful.  I was left instructions to call them if I saw anything.

According to the police, the break-ins have been either during the day or "hot" robberies, when the people are home.  Since I am usually home most of the day, and you can not sneak in to this place, I'm not too worried.  But, as always, we'll just have to see what happens...

Added:  It was just suggested to me that I should sit out on the front step in my rocking chair, with my roommate's pipe and the neighbor's shotgun.  That might be kinda fun...

No comments: