Pages

10/18/2010

Movie Review: RED

We went to RED after the aborted hike on Saturday.  I found it to be incredibly entertaining--the first movie all year that I felt like I got my money's worth (Inception came close, but I paid $10.50 for it while I only paid $5 for the matinee here).  It was reasonably clean, no cussing every line just for it's own sake, no explosions of gore (although there were plenty of explosions), and no gratuitous sex scenes, if you care about stuff like that.  The characters are hilarious as is most of the dialogue.  My favorite line is when Marvin (John Malkovich) shoots the big bad guy a second time to make sure that he's dead.  Frank (Bruce Willis) asks exasperatedly, "Do you feel better now?" to which Marvin replies "Yes.  Do you want to get pancakes?"

After the movie ended, we went and made pancakes for supper.  Good times.

No comments: