Pages

3/22/2011

Out and about: The Return

Got some eyedrops and a prescription for some antibiotics for the allergy/sinus infection front.  So maybe I can start to feel better in time for the next wave of pollen.

On the revolver front, a place in town has a NIB no-lock 642 that I can get, out the door, for about $375  That's tax and all.  Probably as good as it gets.  About the same price as a Taurus.  So I'll probably be heading back there sometime with a fist full of dollars and a couple hours to kill for the paperwork...

Added: let me be clear here: I'm killing time, not paperwork. And neither would involve the use of a firearm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good price for a great gun. Can't wait for pictures.

Wilson said...

I agree with above, if you can get a no lock S&W for the same price as a Taurus snatch it up fast!