Pages

3/07/2011

Moral Dilemmas

I'm still on all of the mailing lists for my school. They keep sending me surveys, you know, the types of questions that ask "Do you use such-and-such building? What days of the week? What times?" It's really tempting to say that I only use all the computer labs from midnight to two in the morning, and only on Saturdays and Sundays, and that I really like the Cafeteria's interpretation of fine dining, but I don't like to use silverware. So far I've been honest, but if they keep bugging me with questions I may just snap...

3 comments:

North said...

"Womens bathrooms need to be cleaned."

"Sorry for the wine stains in the faculty lab."

"That jar in the fridge? I have to take it to my doctor."

"Have you see my pet snake anywhere?"

North said...

Lounge not lab. I'm a little out of sorts. Humor organ clogged.

bluesun said...

"Wine in the lab" could still be fun...