Pages

9/23/2011

Into the belly of the beast

Today is my friend's birthday, so me and my friend the history major are going to go and visit him over the weekend.  The problem:  he lives in Denver, so that is where we must go.  A more wretched hive of scum and villainy has not been seen this far west until you hit Sunny CA, or this far east until Chicago. Seriously, it's the only place in CO with any semblance of a traditional gun ban.

Wish me luck. (And to keep up with the Star Wars references) "You're gonna need it."

Oh, and they have already had to close I-70 a bit because of accidents caused by ice (with which, I remind you, I have a proven history), so wish me luck there, as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you say ICE? It's the first day of fall for goodness sakes. Have fun but be careful.