Pages

12/16/2010

More blogroll junk

Another question:  Would you prefer there to be all of that information detailing the recent posts of the blogs on the sidebar, or would you prefer a lean, mean list with the name of the blog only?


Oh, and while I was at it, I added a couple more to my list:  Roberta X at the aptly named "The Adventures of Roberta X," and Sean

(I keep trying to say in my head "An North Carolina Gun Blog," which bugs the heck out of me, but when I say it like it's spelled everything comes out ok.)

2 comments:

KurtP said...

You've got a good selection of blogs up their already. If you add the first line, you'll spill off the bottom of the browser and loose the bottom ones on the floor.

Butch Cassidy said...

Six of one, half a dozen of the other with regards to excerpts.

On a more important note, it is good to see someone who is as picky about a/an around consonants. Just because a is proper in front of a consonant, doesn't mean it sounds right.