Pages

12/28/2010

The plan continues...

As I alluded to yesterday, I got that truck from my uncle.  In exchange for a ridiculously underbook amount of money and "a percentage of your first job's paycheck," this appears to be my next ride.


It's an early 2000's Ford F-150.  Sad to say, but all my years of dissing on Fords appears to have come back to bite me.  (By the way, did you know that Jesus was a Ford man?  Yeah, he walked everywhere he went. Ba-dum-chhhh!)  But it's a super nice ride that is actually comfortable for me and my long legs--even the jeep was almost too small. And don't get me started on Japanese cars...


It's a running joke that everyone in my family is doomed to a white car, and it appears that I am to be no exception.  Any recommendations for cool bumper stickers so I can find it in the parking lot?

3 comments:

Butch Cassidy said...

I'm partial to "Nuke A Gay Whale For Jesus" myself.

...or...

"Hug A Lumberjack, You'll Never Go Back To Trees."

Anonymous said...

How about "nothing in this vehicle is worth your life"?

bluesun said...

"Insured by Springfield Armory"?