Pages

12/13/2010

OH NOES ITS FINALS WEEK...

...and I feel fine. Seriously, my finals are a total joke. For that matter, my classes this semester are a total joke. Why couldn't they have just given me my diploma last semester? I haven't learned anything new these past 5 months! Oh, that's right--they wanted my money. I always forget that the school administration doesn't actually care if I have an education or not.


Added: ...and I just finished my last true final of my undergraduate career.  One more presentation to go, on Wednesday, and another little ceremony on Saturday. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our son is taking finals this week. I wish he were graduating, many of his HS classmates are but he took 3 years out of high school to grow up and decide what he wanted to be. My only hope is that he finished before our youngest starts...I can't fathom paying tuition for two at once.

Butch Cassidy said...

Good luck anyway. Because, umm, the paint fumes may have gotten to you or something...

bluesun said...

mupedalpusher: Better for him to know what he wants to be than for him to have a degree in something completely useless... unless he wants to be a history major!

Butch: I don't think it's the paint fumes as much as severe Senioritis.