Pages

12/17/2010

Wasting time and [not?] ashamed

Took the ol' jeep down to the tire place to get it checked out for my upcoming southward migration--and I'm glad I did.  I had thought that maybe one of my front tires had a slow leak, and it turns out one of the front tires had a nail in it, which is, as we say in the biz, "Bad."  While at the shop I had time to kill, so I tried out the Google Reader App and checked up on all my blogs.  It's very weird to be able to do something like that while sitting in a room that smells like tires.  I'm not sure if I want to say "ain't technology grand?" or "oh man, I am wasting so much time...."  But then, of course, I am here writing about it...

Then I went to the video store to waste some time, and on the way back stopped by the new grocery store that just opened up in one of the old buildings uptown.  They are slightly on the "overpriced yuppie food" side of things, but man, do they have a good cheese selection.  Like this kind.

And now I'll leave you with a completely random music video from the '80's:

No comments: