Pages

2/08/2011

Blogrolling

Apparently, there is a limit to how much time I can spend staring at job openings at once, so yesterday I was instead looking at my blog roll. I decided to add a few more, but I also decided not to add a few, just because I'm facetious like that.

First was Made in America, which occasionally has a little blip about some product made in the USA. It's nice to get a heads up on some of those products, so it's been in my Google Reader for a while now.

Next was The Miller, who is New Jovian Thunderbolt's "My Buddy the Gun Enthusiast." If that means anything to you. Anyway, he talks enthusiastically about guns and such, and I find him entertaining.

After that was ZerCool at Plumbum et Circenses, which I have been reading off and on by clicking through other peoples' blogs. I don't know why I haven't put him on here yet, but I guess it just shows you how a person can get overwhelmed by the number of blogs on their list...

Last, for this post, at least, is Professor Mondo, who describes his blog as "The amateurish works of a desperate man who is not a thinker but merely an erudite pedagogue." He is a small-school liberal arts professor who laments the state of academia. As a recently graduated student, I can sympathize wholeheartedly, and wish that the liberal studies professors at my school were as erudite as him... I've been reading Professor Mondo since he was linked to by the Gormogons, thereby proving once again their great wisdom.

So, if you, like me, need a break from job searching or perhaps just need another small diversion, click on through to these new blogs! And, as always, if you blogroll me, and I don't deem you too crazy, then you too could be on my list.

No comments: