Pages

2/07/2011

Hey! I can see my house from there!

Colorado just introduced a Constitutional Carry bill! That's, like, where I live, and stuff! If it passes then it's almost as if I wasted $102.50 last summer for all the paperwork, and had my identity stolen for no reason!

Almost, not all the way, though, because I was in Montana from September (when I got it) to December/January, so that's 3-4 months. Of course, most of that time I was at school and it didn't matter that I was certified because of stupid rules that only prevent people who follow rules from carrying a concealed handgun, which brings us back to the first point, which is, LESS STUPID RULES!

Thanks to JP at Eyes Never Closed--without whom I wouldn't have known about this because NEWSPAPERS ARE ALMOST AS DUMB AS HANDGUN PERMITS!

No comments: