Pages

2/01/2011

KBAR TDI: The I completely forgot to finish edition

A post about criminals not following the campus disarmament policies over at Defends Her Own reminded me in a roundabout way that I completely forgot to finish talking about my knife. Remember, the belt clip broke maybe a week after I bought it? Well, I emailed KBAR and they right away sent me another one. Of course, it was on the slow boat from china (literally, I think, that's where it was mailed from) but it got here just the same. The new clip has a shiny finish as opposed to the matte finish that was on the first clip--I don't know why, but new one sure didn't have as much black oily gunk on it as the original one had, and seems to be holding up just fine. I usually only wear it when I'm going somewhere that guns aren't allowed, handle back on my left side (with the clip in, to try and prevent it from catching on anything and peeling off like happened with the first one. So far so good, I still quite like it and am happy with KBAR's customer support.

FTC disclaimer: Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, I don't care, blah blah blah, my money, freely spent on goods and services, blah blah blah, go pick on someone else...

No comments: