Pages

2/23/2011

Just out of Curiosity

Why, exactly, should I care if my mouse trap is "Non Toxic"?


I don't understand.

3 comments:

mupedalpusher said...

Just in case you decide to lick it!

bluesun said...

That's just wrong.

Sean D Sorrentino said...

So you don't poison your cat or dog by mistake.

Many people are concerned that their animal might get a hold of rat/mouse poison.

They are also worried that the mouse might eat a lethal dose of the poison, not die yet, and then get eaten by the cat, putting the cat at risk.

there is also the risk of children getting the rat poison bar/box, and eating it.

All that, plus marking it as "Non-Toxic" helps re-frame the mouse trap as a healthy, green solution rather than a medieval device for squashing mice in a gruesome fashion.